CORSAIR - Designer Wood Sunglasses
Free Shipping, Free Returns, Money Back Guarantee:
You’re going to love your new sunglasses. That’s why we offer risk free shopping with free shipping, free returns, easy exchanges, and a 15 day money back guarantee on all orders.
- Designer walnut wood frames accented by its classic natural burl pattern.
- Built with flex-wood technology that makes the frame strong, flexible, and incredibly lightweight for a balanced and comfortable fit.
- Designed to be so light, you might just forget you are wearing them.
- Impeccably designed flex-hinges to comfortably adjust to your face shape.
- Prescription capable frame so you can customize your sunglasses to your unique vision needs.
- Beautifully handcrafted and artisan etched.
- Hard case, soft case, and microfiber cleaning cloth included.
- A portion of every purchase is donated to conservation.
- Fitted with premium polarized gradient lenses that cut through the sun's dangerous and distracting glare to optimize vision clarity.
- Designed with an anti-reflective lens coating to improve vision and virtually eliminate distractive reflections in your lenses so you can focus on the task at hand.
- Protect your eyes from the sun's harmful rays with the Corsair's UV400 lenses that provide 100% UV protection.
Why DARMATI Eyewear:
The Best in Style and Design: We want you to look fantastic in your new sunglasses. That’s why we focus on style, quality, craftsmanship, and attention to detail when designing and carving all our handcrafted wood frames. We also include a hard case, a soft case, and a microfiber cloth to properly maintain and protect your new high-end frames.
Made From The Highest Quality Materials: If you are going to buy a new pair of sunglasses, invest in a pair that is built with the best possible materials. Premium wood is the perfect material to make high-quality eyewear. Wood is ultra-lightweight and strong unlike cheap plastic or clunky metal alternatives. Our unique frames will quickly become your favorite pair of sunglasses.
Designed For The Most Comfortable Fit: We pay close attention to quality, comfort, and fit when we design our eyewear to ensure we are making the best possible frame. A lightweight frame is key to a comfortable fit. Our frames are so light and comfortable you might just forget you are wearing them. Additionally, each pair of sunglasses is built with quality flex-hinges to easily adjust to your face for the best fit possible.
Polarized Lenses That Are Perfect For Driving And Life On The Water: Polarized lenses are a hallmark of the best high-quality, functional sunglasses. Polarization cuts through annoying and dangerous sun glare so you can see clearly. If you wear sunglasses while driving, you need polarized lenses to cut through dangerous blinding glare reflecting off other cars. For fishing and boating, you need polarization to cut through the glare reflecting off the water which allows you to see clearer and see deeper so you can make your next big catch!
Protect Your Eyes: If your current lenses don’t offer UV400 protection, you need new sunglasses. UV400 lenses protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays, which is why they come standard in our frames. Additionally, our sunglasses are equipped with the highest quality lenses that provide excellent vision clarity.
The Story of The Corsair:
Inspired by the infamous US Marine fighter plane that fought in countless battles in WWII and Korea. The Corsair is reminiscent of a time when men controlled machines, not the other way around. A time that honored craftsmanship, style, integrity, and attention to detail; all qualities that we wanted to evoke with the look and feel of our Corsair aviator sunglasses.
The gorgeous walnut burl wood frames are a nod to a period when wood was still used as an elegant accent. The beautiful metal flex hinges remind us of the hardware used to forge the great machines that would liberate the world from tyranny in the 20th century. The Corsair’s lightweight design creates such a comfortable fit, you can forget they are on your face so you can focus on the task at hand. It’s polarized anti-reflective lenses protect your eyes from harmful UV rays and optimize a clear field of vision so you can be at your best when it matters the most.